Monday 4 June 2012

Soap & Glory: Rich & Foamous Reviewed




Firstly, OMG - AMAZING!

I could leave it at that, REALLY, but I will give you more...

What Soap & Glory say:
Almond and honey milks, oat extract, and our soft and frothy M-SUDS™ MoistureBoost system leave skin clean, supple and irresistibly scented. The next best thing to waking up to the smell of fresh baking is taking a shower with RICH & FOAMOUS™ Body Wash. Super creamy, ultra sudsy, conditioning on dry skin, it's everything you ever wanted in a wash. 

What I say:
This is seriously good stuff!
The scent in so good, different from previous Soap & Glory scents and very edible smelling. I saw a couple of comments before going out to purchase this where people slated Rich & Foamous and comments that the scent was too much but I really like it. I don't find it overwhelming and think that it is the perfect level of smelliness! Don't let the bad reviews put you off, at least go have a sniff in store, you'll probably like it.
It lathers loads. So you don't even need to use much, meaning it will last a long time.
Leaves skin feeling oh so soft and scented.
The usual fab packaging that you would expect from Soap & Glory, with all their quirky glory :)
The bottle has a pump, which I find great to get control and just the right/desired amount of product.







If you haven't tried Soap & Glory (are you crazy?!), you must!

Definitely one of my fave brands, along with Lush, of course :)
Who doesn't love smelling all sweet and fresh?!

Rich & Foamous is £6.50 (500ml) from Boots and is included on the 3 for 2 offer.

After first trying Rich & Foamous yesterday, it was driving me mad that I recognised the scent and couldn't quite pinpoint what it smelt like, I figured it was a perfume, but which? After a while of sitting there, smelling and wondering, I got it...
Viva La Juicy! One of my favourite <3
The scent it similar, I think anyway. If anyone else agrees, please let me know :)

Have you tried Rich & Foamous?
Will you be going out to buy?


No comments:

Post a Comment