Monday 4 June 2012

Farewell School

"They say your school days are the best days of your life. But the only way that would be true for me would be if I went straight from school to prison and stayed there forever until I died."
No of course Not, Honestly I would say the last 5 years of my life have been the best. I did get bullied up to the age of 10 though. The image above in my year 5 class photo, which was my worst school year. Just in case you can't tell which child I was I was the one with the home-made white hair band On. Sexy or what!
I'm not sure If you would say I've changed over the years but I've certainly found myself and am alot happier since doing so.



 But a big goodbye to the school that made me who I am today.
but before I come to the end of this post i'm going to embed a YouTube link to a performance of 'High school musical' I was in back when I was 11. Guess which is me!




No comments:

Post a Comment