Thursday 7 June 2012

Recent Purchases,

I realise this is the first time i've posted in a couple of daysm which isn't like me, I like to blog 2-3 times a day to make sure my followers are up to date with what I think is going on, i sincerely apologise for my lack of blogging!

I have been really busy. Studying for my Maths exams that are coming up and generally just relaxing with my friends. 

I have however found time to shop, and probably have steam coming off my bank card the amount of money i have spent in recent days! I thought i'd share some of my purchases with you. Most of you will realise that a LOT of the things i've bought have been quite popular amongst the blogging community lately and after reading such good reviews i've wanted in on a lot of it! other things i've just seen and liked the look of myself.



I'm absolutely loving the MUA range at Superdrug at the moment, after purchasing a bronzer and some of the lipsticks i was intrigued to try some other bits and bobs and with such a cheap pricetag on everything there really is no excuse! The nail polishes were £1 each and so far i have tried the bright pink one on the left and been extremely impressed with it! It was a such a good consistancy, really light and easy to apply and the colour pigmentation is suprising. I expected to need a fair few coats of this but it's safe to say i could easily have left it at just one. Fantastic little polish for a quick fix night out or something but of course stays on much better with a 2-3 coats. I am yet to try the other colours but the green is very unusual!

------

The eyeshadow palette is the heaven and earth palette that i have been recommended countless times and thought i might as well give it a go. It was £4 and is gorgeous mix of neutral colours that will be great for day wear and also to build a smokey eye for a night out. Really excited to experiment with this one! 


Most of you bloggers will be no stranger to this foundation and i've been dying to give some new brands and types a go. I have read such good things about Rimmel Wake Me Up that i have high hopes for it working wonders on my own face! It was £8.99 in Boots, however they are still running the offer where if you spend over £10 on Rimmel products you receive the Scandaleyes Mascara for free (worth £6.99) I'm a sucker for a bargain and quite fancied trying this mascara as the brush is similar to my trusty Bourjois Volume Clubbing so i went for it, picking up a Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses in Nothing But Nude (£5.99) to seal the deal. I have invested in a lip pen before and found it really dried my lips out so when Rimmel brought this one out with the balm end i thought it really solved a problem. I am forever trying on the testers whilst i'm out and think the colours are fantastic but opted for this deep orange colour as i have pink lip products coming out of my ears! Again, very excited to get trying all of these - especially the foundation!


I have had my converse for a couple of months but only just really started wearing them. So i'm going to class them as a recent purchase... To be honest I actually used to hate Converse! When they first became popular i thought of them as like "weird mosher shoes" haha. Being the super cool kid i was wouldn't have been seen dead in a pair. However they've really grown on my over the years especially the lower ankle ones! These were £40 from Schuh. They are so comfortable and will get a lot of wear with shorts and dresses now that it is summer! I've also got my eye on the blue pair too!

------------

Those are only some of what I have bought. I went shopping with Ginger Ecstasy only 2 days ago. I have not found the time to upload them yet. But don't worry I will at some point in the near future. So keep an eye out on my blog for them

Hope the rain is finally clearing off for most of you
We were actually almost free of the wet stuff today :O

I will also be doing some reviews on all this stuff very soon once i've got to grips with it!

------------

Much Love

Abbie x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you have such a cute blog! I don't do shout outs, but you certainly have another follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete